- This event has passed.
NTXISSA January 21, 2021 Monthly Meeting
January 21 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Darin McInter – Senior Application Security Evangelist – Alkami Technologies
Dr. Chase Cunningham – Chief Stratgey Officer – Ericom
Brian Sanders – Senior Special Agent, Retired – US Secret Service
Michelle Foley – Security Program Manager – Microsoft
Our discussion will be moderated by Darin McInter, Senior Application Security Evangelist, Alkami Technologies. Darin holds a Master’s Degree in Homeland Security & Information Assurance from Penn State and a Bachelor’s in Physics from Texas A&M Commerce as well as two decades of software development and application security experience in the Fintech space.
Title: The Anatomy of a Cybersecurity Incident: A Moderated Discussion
Our experts will provide an in-depth discussion of dealing with incidents after the boom.
* What are the first steps the internal teams should take when experiencing a suspected incident?
* Critical Criteria for waking up your CISO, notifying the legal team and engaging with law * enforcement. When do we start spending $350/hour on our Incident Response Retainer?
* Briefing executives on initial alerting, getting them onboard with the Incident Response Plan, and strategies when they aren’t engaged in the plan
* When do you contact services outside of your organization? Who do we generally contact for which types of incidents?
* Interacting with Law enforcement and preserving evidence, forensically sound investigation techniques
* How does having an MSSP change your Incident Response strategy?
Reservation and Payment Information
You may reserve your spot by registering via the Zoom link in the email we send out or the Register button on this page before 9:00am the day of the meeting.
Members registration: FREE