Call for Presentations is now OPEN!
This submission is for a 45-minute presentation, panel, or demo at the Sept. 23, 2022 NTXISSA CSC 10 event at Collin College, Plano Campus. Upon approval, you will be given 30 days to complete a 45-minute deck/demo and present that content to a NTXISSA CSC10 track lead. Upon approval of that second step you will be scheduled for the day of the event and assigned a room.
Submission must be completed by July 1. Contact [email protected] for more information.
This year, we are seeking proposals that fit squarely in one of the following five broad categories:
- Analytics / Forensics
Submission Procedure and Deadlines
- Submit proposal by July 1. Be sure to provide all the submission materials, as incomplete submissions or those with numerous errors will not be considered, including:
- Contact information. Please share any social media handles you wish us to use to promote your talk.
- Abstract for your presentation/panel/demo, of not more than 300 words. This is your “elevator pitch” in a summary to pique the CFP review board’s (and your potential audience) interest in your presentation.
- Speaker biography.
- Scheduling considerations, if any.
- CFP Review Board notifies applicants on submission decisions by August 15. Accepted presenters must review, sign, and return a presentation agreement giving NTXISSA a right to publish the presentation talk and slide materials.
- Final Slides Due by September 15. NTXISSA will provide a themed Google Slides template that must be used as the basis for the presentation with regard to colors, formatting, title, and ending slides.